General Dentistry in Denver, CO
We Provide General Dentistry In Denver, CO Gives You A Healthy, Long-Lasting Smile
Having access to elite general dentistry in Denver helps you maintain a better-looking, healthy smile. The dental team at "My Cherry Creek Dentist" (formerly Dr. Lowery’s Dental Group) is trained in the latest prevention and gentle hygiene techniques. We can treat you and every member of your family.
Being our patient means:
- Peace of mind knowing that your smile is healthy.
- Addressing small issues before they progress.
- Soothing, gentle dentistry and state-of-the-art decay prevention.
- Working with dental professionals to improve your at-home oral routine.
Dr. Lowery and her team are skilled in family dentistry and have a knack for relieving dental anxiety. Schedule an appointment by contacting us today!
General Dentistry Services We Provide
Every mouth is different, and every patient has different dental needs. Our Dentist at our dental clinic offers a wide range of General dentistry and orthodontic services to keep infections and other problems away.
Here’s how we keep our patients cavity-free:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams: We’ll thoroughly remove any plaque and tartar from your teeth and gently polish teeth to make it harder for harmful substances to stick to the surface. Our team has pain-reducing techniques, like using special mouthwash and paste to eliminate cold sensitivity, to make your cleaning as comfortable as possible.
- Safer Digital X-rays: Digital x-rays omit about 80% less radiation than traditional x-rays and give us clear images of your teeth and oral cavity for better diagnosis.
- Fluoride Treatments and Sealants: Fluoride is a safe substance that has been proven to reduce the risk of tooth decay. We can apply a special rinse or varnish! Dental sealants cover the biting surface of the tooth to lock out cavities.
- Nutritional Counseling: What goes into your mouth affects your teeth. Let us review your eating habits and suggest tooth-healthy food options and adjustments.
- Dry Mouth and Bad Breath Treatment: Whether you have problems controlling saliva levels or struggle to keep your mouth fresh, Dr. Lowery can improve your condition with procedures or special products.
- Custom Mouthguards: These mouthguards fit perfectly over your teeth to protect them during impact. Our mouthguards are great for your active youngsters or any weekend warriors.
- Gum Infection Control: Gum disease is the leading cause of tooth loss in adults, and even worse, it’s been connected to serious problems like diabetes and heart disease. This problem is also extremely common. About 50% of adults older than 30 and more than 70% of seniors will struggle with gum disease. Dr. Lowery and her team are trained to spot the early signs of gum disease. We help control this problem by removing the infection through a process known as scaling and root planing or periodontal (gum) therapy.
General dentistry in Denver can improve your overall health and help you avoid costly dental procedures. Contact us today to arrange your visit. We’re convenient for Denver and neighboring areas.
What our Patients have to say!
“She always takes time to ask how I am throughout the whole process”.
“Absolutely amazing staff”
“So gentle that I have learned I can relax and trust her”
“I love the cheerful attitudes”
“Everyone was nice and actually gentle. I came in terrified and left happy. Best experience I have had at a dentist.”
“It feels like family when I am at Dr. Lowery’s office. I laugh through my whole appointment – without laughing gas.”
“You make me feel so comfortable and did not judge my past” ..
“I have the prettiest crown I have ever seen. I love it!
“It’s a scary thing to trust someone with your smile, but you easily gained my trust and made the whole experience great and fun!”