Relieve Dental Pain
RELIEVE DENTAL PAIN IN DENVER, CO NOW
If you are in dental pain in Denver, call our office now at 303-753-0922 to set up an emergency appointment. Dr. Lowery and her team will work to make sure you are seen as soon as possible. Even if it is after hours, call the office and listen for instructions on the voicemail message. If necessary, Dr. Lowery may be able to see you. The important thing is that you:
- Get out of pain quickly.
- Treat the cause of the pain.
- Restore full function and comfort to your mouth.
Call 303-753-0922 if you are in pain or have discomfort. It is not normal, and we can help you address the issue before it progresses into something much more serious.
KNOW THE CAUSES OF DENTAL PAIN
Dental emergencies can look like different things to different people. You may be wondering if you have a true emergency or not. Our rule of thumb is function. If you feel like you cannot use your mouth to chew or speak in a normal way, then you are having a dental emergency, and you need to be seen. Most emergencies are caused by one of these situations:
- Tooth Infection – You might experience mild to severe pain, swelling, and sensitivity in one or multiple teeth. Typically this is treated with antibiotics and a root canal.
- Broken Tooth – This is usually the result of an injury to the mouth, but not always. Sometimes the wrong bite can cause a weak tooth to break. We’ll treat this with a crown.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – A tooth that has come out of your mouth needs to be treated immediately. If you cannot get to the office, go to the emergency room for treatment.
- Broken Dental Appliance – Crowns, bridges, and dentures sometimes break. Let us help you repair them quickly to protect your tooth from exposure to bacteria.
As you can see, dental emergencies come in all shapes and sizes. If you have dental pain in Denver or feel uncomfortable while chewing or opening your mouth, give us a call at 303-753-0922. We can help you restore function to your smile and feel comfortable once again.
What our Patients have to say!
“She always takes time to ask how I am throughout the whole process”.
“Absolutely amazing staff”
“So gentle that I have learned I can relax and trust her”
“I love the cheerful attitudes”
“Everyone was nice and actually gentle. I came in terrified and left happy. Best experience I have had at a dentist.”
“It feels like family when I am at Dr. Lowery’s office. I laugh through my whole appointment – without laughing gas.”
“You make me feel so comfortable and did not judge my past” ..
“I have the prettiest crown I have ever seen. I love it!
“It’s a scary thing to trust someone with your smile, but you easily gained my trust and made the whole experience great and fun!”